I have enjoyed collaborating with some fantastic partners from the travel industry and vegan community. I very much like to work with you too!
Would you like to partner with us as a brand or do you need my vegan freelancing skills?
My Travel Scrapbook has been featured in several publications.
A few of the vegan brands we have worked with!
About Partnering with My Travel Scrapbook
My Travel Scrapbook is a fast-growing, vegan travel and lifestyle blog focused on travel, vegan food and hiking by Anna Liddell and Alex Taylor, two 20-something adventurous vegans from England.
A partnership with My Travel Scrapbook is a great way to promote your brand! If you would like to work with me to generate highly personalised descriptive content for your brand, please message me on email@example.com to discuss fees and details.
I offer a mutually beneficial plan that will work to increase your brand or destination awareness in front of a targeted global audience. MyTravelScrapbook readers are English-speaking individuals, mainly female, who care deeply about the environment, veganism and travel. If you are a sustainable, vegan brand then this is the perfect audience for you.
I’m open, but not limited to, working with vegan lifestyle/travel/ethical brands on:
My Writing Elsewhere
Do you need a vegan voice for your blog, website or brand? I offer competive freelance rates to help you with your project.
Freelance Writing Examples
- What is Vegan Leather? on Veggie Visa
- Vegan Guide to Spain on Vegan Vs Travel
- Can Vegans drink alchohol? on Veggie Visa
My Writing in Print
- Online Magazine Interview on the VeganWorld.de
Guest Blog Posts
- 10 things to do in Split on Lauren’s Travel Diary
- 18 of the best hikes in the UK on Veggie Vagabonds
- Best day trips from Paris on Follow Me Away
- Best Places to visit in German in Fall on Reflections en Route
- Best Places to visit in the Czech Republic on Travel Passionate
- Best Road Trips in Europe on Wanders Hub
- Best Things to do in Berlin with Kids on Thrifty Family Travels
- Best Unesco World Heritage Sites in Europe on Travel Prwave
- Beautiful Flowers and Gardens around the World on Travel by a Sherrie Affair
- Cool Things in Japan on Travels with Talek
- Things to do in London for under £10 on Anita Hendrieka
- Unique Things to do in Europe in Winter on Vagrants of the World
- Patisseries and Chocolate Shops in Paris on Wanderer of the World
- Japan Bucket List on Chapter Travel
- 12 must-see Instagram Spots in the UK on Around the World with Her
Get it touch!
We look forward to helping you increase your exposure to an engaged vegan wanderlust community.